Community notice from the Mudgegonga Hall Committee
Our certificate of occupancy will be signed tomorrow (Friday) morning so we can finally organise a community working bee at the hall this coming Saturday 14th January from 9am-12.00pm.
If you can spare some time to lend a hand during the morning or are passing by and would like to pop in and have a look, we would love to see you.
List of things to do:
- – unpack all stored hall items
- – wash kitchen utensils and organise into cupboards….well, organise the whole kitchen really!
- – reposition piano onto stage and polish
- – reposition metal cabinet to store room, bookcase to multipurpose room, barrels to deck
- – locate whiteboard in multipurpose room
- – clean basins, mirrors etc in toilets
- – wash floors
- – set up tables and chairs in hall
- – set up store room
- – wash down tables and chairs before returning into hall
- – remove all rubbish around hall including offcuts of colorbond etc
- – clean up stones and concrete etc at back of hall
- – smooth dirt at back of deck and at entrances to hall grounds
- – wipe down cobwebs
- – whippersnip along fences etc
- – wash down concrete ramp and steps
- – clean out guttering along curb at front of hall
- – fix orange bunting around shed
For further details please ring Trish on 0409 422 105